How to apply to change your study right to a programme at the Academy of Fine Arts
Uniarts students can apply for a change in their study right in connection with the general student admission process using a separate application form.
Applicants seeking to change their study right are assessed based on the application and other application material required by Uniarts, as well as entrance examinations.
Information about required advance assignments and appendices can be found in our our programme specific admissions guides.
The Academy of Fine Arts admission criteria for Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes apply to those seeking to change their study right.
How to Apply
1. Complete the application form
Complete and send the Uniarts application form by 18 January 2023 at 3 pm Finnish time at https://q.surveypal.com/Opiskeluoikeuden-vaihto-TaiY-2023 (the application form opens 4 January 2023).
2. Submit the advance assignments and certificates
Submit the advance assignments and certificates required for applying by 25 January 2023 at 3 pm to Academy of Fine Arts Admission Services using Funet FileSender.
– Log in with your Uniarts username and password (Haka-login, select ”University of the Arts Helsinki”)
– Select the files you want to send
– Enter as recipient: kuva.admissions(at)uniarts.fi
– Write your name and what materials you are sending in the message field
– Put a tick on ‘Include me as a recipient’
– Accept the terms and conditions of the service and send
Do you have questions about the changing the right to study?
Academy of Fine Arts of Uniarts Helsinki admissions office
tel. +358 50 407 0744